How you can help me?
I would love any feedback on where I should prioritize my writing projects. By that, I mean I do have some exciting projects on the go. Some are more advanced than others.
Hopefully, you are the people who will read my books. I will take notice of you and concentrate my efforts in order to satisfy your wishes.
Anyone who reads this author site will know that my memoir Undercover: Operation Julie – The Inside Story is at an advanced stage. So that is taken care of and will be the next book to be published. Initially it will only be available as a paperback.
But here are my other projects:
- A biographical account of my paternal grandfather’s service in the British Royal Navy in WW1 and WW2. It will deal with his early years at a training ship in Portsmouth, England and describe the rigorous training and the hardships associated with that era in the early 1900’s. It will include a graphic account of how his ship HMS Prince of Wales was sunk by the Japanese in 1941.
- A fictional tale of murder and suspense set in Edwardian London.
- A series of short fictional eBooks about an undercover detective infiltrating criminal organizations. The locations of the action will be set in a different country for each book.
- A fiction book dealing with tangled family relationships. It may be written under a pen name.
- A short eBook guide to Bacolod, Philippines extolling all the virtues of the city and Negros Island. It will be written as a handy tourist pocket guide. It will also balance out the image of Bacolod and the traffic problems that I painted in How To Drive Like An Idiot In Bacolod.
If you have any comments on what you would like to see published next then it would be appreciated.
StephenFollow Me Here On Social Media or BookBub