How you can help me?
I would love any feedback on where I should prioritize my writing projects. By that, I mean I do have some exciting projects on the go. Some are more advanced than others.
Hopefully, you are the people who will read my books. I will take notice of you and concentrate my efforts in order to satisfy your wishes.
Anyone who reads this author site will know that my memoir Undercover: Operation Julie – The Inside Story is at an advanced stage. So that is taken care of and will be the next book to be published. Initially it will only be available as a paperback.
But here are my other projects:
- A biographical account of my paternal grandfather’s service in the British Royal Navy in WW1 and WW2. It will deal with his early years at a training ship in Portsmouth, England and describe the rigorous training and the hardships associated with that era in the early 1900’s. It will include a graphic account of how his ship HMS Prince of Wales was sunk by the Japanese in 1941.
- A fictional tale of murder and suspense set in Edwardian London.
- A series of short fictional eBooks about an undercover detective infiltrating criminal organizations. The locations of the action will be set in a different country for each book.
- A fiction book dealing with tangled family relationships. It may be written under a pen name.
- A short eBook guide to Bacolod, Philippines extolling all the virtues of the city and Negros Island. It will be written as a handy tourist pocket guide. It will also balance out the image of Bacolod and the traffic problems that I painted in How To Drive Like An Idiot In Bacolod.
If you have any comments on what you would like to see published next then it would be appreciated.